Patriotic Summer Light InspirationMay 18, 2023
Decorating with red, white, and blue LED lights inside and outside your house can be a fun and festive way to celebrate holidays like Independence Day, Memorial Day, or even applicable sporting events. You can never go wrong adding red, white, and blue LED lights to your house to show your patriotism.
Pro Tips for Decorating Inside:
- Create a patriotic wreath: Use a plain wreath and wrap it with red, white, and blue LED lights. You can also add patriotic decorations such as small American flags, stars, or ribbons to your 5MM string lights.
- Accentuate your staircase: Wrap your staircase railing with LED lights in patriotic colors. This will create a beautiful display that can be seen from different angles.
- Light up your mantel: Drape 5MM and traditional M5 LED lights in red, white, and blue along your mantel. You can also add decorations such as stars or patriotic figurines to complete the look.
- Create a patriotic centerpiece: Use a glass vase or jar and fill it with red, white, and blue LED lights. You can also add decorative items like flowers or small flags.
- Accentuate your windows: Wrap your windows with LED lights in patriotic colors to create a stunning display that can be seen from the street.
Pro Tips for Decorating Outside:
- Wrap your trees: Wrap your trees in red, white, or blue LED trunk lights to create a stunning display in your yard. You can also use lights to create a flag pattern on the trees or spell out patriotic messages.
- Line your walkway: Use LED lights to line your walkway or driveway in red, white, and blue. Outfit our C9 25’ stringer with red, white, and blue bulbs. Secure the stringer to the ground with a universal ground stake. This will create a welcoming path for your guests and add a festive touch to your yard.
- Light up your porch and patio: Use LED lights to decorate your porch and patio in patriotic colors. Yes, we even have red, white, and blue S14 bulbs and socket stringers to adorn your outdoor space. You can wrap the porch railing with lights, hang a wreath with lights, or even create a lighted American flag display. Hang LED light spheres from the rafters of your porch to light the party this 4th of July.
- Create a patriotic display: Use LED lights to create a patriotic display in your yard. You can spell out patriotic messages, create a flag pattern on your lawn, or even create a lighted sculpture of the Statue of Liberty or Uncle Sam.
- Light up your roofline: Decorate with our exclusive blue/white and red/white LED Icicle lights to line your roofline. This will create a dramatic display that can be seen from the street and show off your patriotic spirit.
By incorporating LED lights into your patriotic holiday decor, you can create a festive atmosphere that will delight your family and guests. With a little bit of creativity and imagination, you can find many ways to use LED lights to show your love for your country and celebrate American holidays in style.